 Although the Google search results are provided at the page level, will Google also like to know what role a page in the larger whole site. Plan the navigation from the page All sites have a starter or main. This is often the most visited page on the site and seo services in chennai the starting point for many of your google seo services visitors. Unless your site has only a few pages, you must will see a picture forming of how visitors to a general page your home to a page with get more specific content. Do you have enough pages about a specific topic to create a page listing these related pages together like page; Subject overview gt; specific topic Do you have hundreds multiple products on multiple pages of categories

3 Comments

josh josh

Re: seo services

Recover facebook password
Here we provide instant solutions for any kinds of Facebook related issues. Facebook is well qualified and expert to give any kinds of Facebook related problem.
vishal23 vishal23

Re: seo services

Here you will be glad to know that here we are going to provide you the best site for set my clock in windows 10 also this site is a hub of knowledge so be quick and move to this site.
omid omid

thanks